Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sweet Lil Petite!!!

Yes!! I Finally Got a lil Petite Avy. THey are toooo Cyute :)
I found some pretty good deal for clotheing starting out as a petite of course, and felt I needed to share them to yall.
First Off The Petite Avy I purchased at Fantasy Faire at The Plastik.
It is called Petites://Ataciara-Poem://Smolder. There are so many other choices of her petites and even other stores where you can purchase petites. This one I purchased was full body and also came with the option to wear human ears or elf (shown in pic) and She put Eyes in the kit :)


These Two outfits I found on Marketplace for 50 Linden each. And they are mesh. Here are the Links https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KL-Petite-Outfit-Elephant-Tank-Jeans-ONLY-for-petite-mesh-avatars/3282246



 I Got my Hair at Wasabi PIlls for only 110 a Hair pack. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!  and It's Mesh!!  They have a petite section in the back of the store.

The shoes i Got from another awesomely Priced store called *Pooka's*.
They were only 40L .
And in the picture below is another Item purchased from *Pooka's*.
This outfit also came with the shoes and you can wear it with just the tank top or the tank under the jacket. It was i beleive 50 L!!





Of Course an Up close of the avys face. The avy came with a Tinting hud for the skin I beleive and also a hud to make it smile :)

Last but not Least a Snail Rider for my Petite From Grendel's!!! How awesome
is that :D  The snail came with a hud to change the slime that it leaves when you ride it and also can change the eye colors. He has so many other riders also. You can purchase them at the Petite Avatar Kingdom! 
Posted at the Bottom are your Taxi's :)


No comments:

Post a Comment