Saturday, February 16, 2013

Aren't You Just Darling

Just Darling has Come out with Two New Beautiful Gowns.  I am still Addicted to the one dress I blogged here.  I always find myself wearing it LOL.
This First Gown is called Leandra Mesh Gown Blue.  I just love how The creator made the bottom half sheer, So Pretty. :)
The Hair is a Gift From Eaters Coma, and it comes in all colors. You just have to join the Group which is free to join!!


This Next Dress is called Cora Mesh Gown Peach. I just love the Deatailing on the sides of it. :) The skin I am wearing is  group Gift in the Pink Fuel Skin called Sultry Skin. The group is also Free to join. 
The hair is the group gift that was in Truth's Subscribo at the beginning of the year. Not for sure if it is still there. The Pearl Earrings and Bracelet, (which also comes with a Necklace), are from Maxi Gossamer.  They are free at the Energy Club, You will have to join the group which is also free. :) 
Now these Gifts you need to hurry up and grab them. I am not for sure how long they will be up.



Here are your Taxis:

No comments:

Post a Comment