Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Make Me Out of Clay

Sassy Has some items at the You're gonna Love This Sale Event.
It ends Feb 28 So ya'll better hurry up and grab these awesome Items.
The Dress I am wearing is called Julia Dress in White.  The Hair I am wearing is From Miss C. called Kallisto.  You can find the Hair at Stuff in Stock.


Here is Another Beautiful dress from sassy you can pick up from the YGLTS event. This Dress is called Milan Dress - Winter. She has so many to choose from. Even some non mesh clothing.  I just love her textures. This Hair is called Marcey and you can purchase it at Stuff in Stock. It is done by Miss C.



The Top I am wearing Is one of the non mesh items you can buy at the event. :)
The Hair is from Miss C. at Stuff in Stock also, it is called Lexie.  Also an item I found there was this loverly Skirt.  I just love blouses or skirts with birds or anything animaly on it. lol. It is mesh and From C'est la Vie called Skater skirt (Bird Ivory). The skin I am wearing is from LionSkins called Maja Teen Pale.



There are 12 Different Makeups You can get for this skin.
Different Pinks, Different Freckles, and Also Tears.



TAXIS:




No comments:

Post a Comment