Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bunny Foo Foo

Step Inside has an Easter Group gift out that is Cyute!! It's this Pretty Pink dress that is mesh, and also comes with a bunny tail, collar,wrist cuffs, and ears :). The skin I am wearing is also from Step Inside called Runa Rosy Pale Pack.  I am wearing the Eyeshadow 2 from the pack also.  You can purchase this skin from the skin fair it comes in Dark tan, Tan, Normal and has alot of eyeshadows and lipsticks in them you can choose from :) You better hurry though I beleive skin fair ends on the 31st of March!! The hair I am wearing is from magika Called Clarify.  The pose I am showing is from ..:Saal body Inc:..  They have three Poses in the Spring Cart Sale I am useing female pose 1. SPring cart sale runs until april 1st.



TAXI:

No comments:

Post a Comment