Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Are You LIstening?

New Stuff in Stock out!!! WOOHOO!! lol Pure Poison has this neat Bad Girl Sunglasses you can purchase there.  They come in Gold (wearing in photo), Fuscia, Neon, and Silver. :) Also you can PUrchase This Miss C. Hair also.  It is called Sara, Beautfiul aint it!!!  I am also wearing some Recent Release From Ducknipple, I just Love their Clothing!!! They have the perfect outfits for if you are feeling Punky, Gothy, Alternative??  Those are the words that come to my mind when I see their stuff :).  The Dress is called Sloan Dress W/hud, Quite a few colors to choose from. The shoes are called Zaar W/hud.  The cyute Necklace I am wearing is From Pure Poison, it's their April Group Gift called Emma, It is a Must have accesory!!  Let me not forget, The Pretty SKin I am wearing is New From Step Inside for only 99L. It is called Delia Sysp Edition, Comes in Normal, Rosy Pale (Worn), and Tan.




TAXI:

No comments:

Post a Comment