Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Feelin' Like A Sea Anemone

Here is another Awesome New Release From Ducknipple. :) This Mesh Dress is called 2Basic Dress [4], and Comes with a hud to change the color of the dress.  Also Two different belt colors Black and Grey. The Hair I purchased From Ploom called Sha, It comes with a Mask but I didn't wear that Version. :)  The Skin is an Old FLF skin from Belleza.  Shoes as in my previous posts are also from Deco!!  This Beautiful Ring is From Layla Called Siobhan Coral Agate Ring. It comes with Gold or Silver.  As I mentioned in a Recent post, Layla is Looking for Bloggers! If you are interested send her a notecard inworld with your blogger information to lonnmorgan.  




As I was going through what Windlights I wanted to use, I realized oops, Maybe I am too close.  LOL Because this Funny shadow Happened!
Seems Like My chubbyness wanted to come out into the picture. LOL Thought y'all might get a laugh out of that. :)


TAXI:


1 comment: