Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kawaii Pastely

Kawaii Fair is going on at the moment and Poptart has some cyute items for y'all to grab. :)  The first is These Moogi Ears!!! How cyute are they!  The ones I am wearing are the white ears that are bent and have feathers.   The dress I am wearing is mesh and called Poof Dress Purple.  These lovely shoes are called Warmer Heels Mix Pink.  All of these items You can purchase at the kawaii fair.  
The Lippie Necklace I actually got from a gacha at Sanu.  I got the Fuscia colored one, and if you or anyone else clicks it they get a kiss tattoo like you kissed them. lol :) The hair is another hair from Eaters Coma called 01. I got it when they had that 1 Linden sale on their funky colors. ;)  I think the kawaii fair starts tommorow and ends on the 26th from what I read on the blog. 




TAXI:

No comments:

Post a Comment