Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Keep Your Eyes Open

The Plastik has a New Dress out called Vex!!  The color I am wearing is Passiun.  I decided to wear my dress over some nice mesh leggings i found at Erratic. :) I love this outfit I put together.  The skin I am wearing is an older halloween skin from The Plastik also.  Sadly I don't beleive she has this one for sale anymore, but she does have alot of nice skins similar to this.  The Plastik has been one of my favorite stores for skin, for quite a while now. lol Yes I have a few fave Stores I have noticed.   When I love something I just Love it, like forever. :)  There are alot of different choices of the dress you can choose from, each with their own texture basically. :) It's mesh also, You just can't go wrong with mesh.  I am an addict to Mesh, But really who isn't?  The Hair is an Older hair from Magika called capture.  The sim I am in is called Toxian City. I cannot beleive this Roleplaying sim is still open, But Kudos To them!!! Not many roleplaying sims stay open. I just love to explore the really nice ones, for picture takeing scenery.



TAXI:

No comments:

Post a Comment