Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Never Been To The Circus

This Pretty Mesh Dress is a New Release from Pure Poison!!  I love it, It makes me think Circus Themed. It is called LouLou Dress Red and Gold. The Dress also comes in Emerald and Silver, Black and Silver, and Linen and Gold.  The Hair I found on Marketplace by searching New Releases. :) It is from Exile Called You've Got The Love Natural Fusion Pack.  I love it!!!  The Shoes are, Yes again, From Deco. lol I purchased them yesterday for only 50 L, Because they are haveing a sale on shoes atm.  So HURRY Go grab you some!!  They are Mesh and Called Seqouined Heels Bronze.  The Skin I am wearing is New  From Step Inside called Coco.  You can purchase it at The Designer Circle.  Hurry though it Ends May 11th.




TAXI:

No comments:

Post a Comment