Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's and Chapels!

Mawnin' Loverlies!! Rebel Hope has a Beautiful NEW MESH wedding gown out called Julie Bridal Gown.  You can purchase it in White (Shown in picture) or Cream.  The bouquet I bought on Marketplace for 99L, from (CW).  They are nc/nm/T and come with a holding pose.  I found This Medieval chapel, which I think is quite pretty and has some pretty scenary for picture takeing.  My hair, Yes I know i've blogged it recently, but I love it.  I found it to go perfect for this New gown.







Rebel Hope also has out a Pretty Mothers day dress, that is free for this weekend. :) It comes with earrings, necklace, and corsage.  I liked wearing this dress kinda made me feel like I was going to church.  I remember at church on mothers day they would hand out corsage's to all the mothers.  My hair is from Ploom called Sha.
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!!





TAXI:



No comments:

Post a Comment