Friday, May 10, 2013

You Hear A Byrdy Go Tweet Tweet?

Evening Loverlies!! I have two Beautiful gowns to show you tonight.  This first one is a FREE Gown!!  Can't get any better then that eh?  It is from the Little Big Hunt which ends on the 30th.  It is made by Sassy!
The Little Bird I have on my hand is from !bang.  It is in the Mini Set - Spring Friend pack. It comes, with the lil bird of course, also with 5 Different Poses.
My hair is From Exile called You've Got the Love Natural Fusion pack.




The Plastik has Some Loverly outfits for this round of Fifty Linden Friday. You get this loverly Gown called Morgana. Along with 1 Collar, 5 Tops, 4 minidresses, 1 Pair of boots, 2 skirts, and 1 pair of pants. So hurry up and purchase the pack before Friday is over with, otherwise you will be regretting you didn't get this deal.   I know I would have regretted it. :) The hair i got is from wasabi pills called Selene.



TAXI:

No comments:

Post a Comment